The Company Private Limited Policy
INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE
1. GENERAL BROWSING
We collect general information about our visitors’ experience with our Websites and this general information is not connected to personally identifiable information about individual visitors. The information collected includes which pages our visitors are viewing on our Websites and whether visitors arrived through a link for our Websites. It also includes information on the type of browser and service provider used. For visitors using a mobile version of our Websites, this includes technical information about the device used, such as screen size, cookie support by the device, and how images may appear. All of this information helps us provide a better experience for our visitors by being able to determine such things as how to best format our mobile Websites for various devices, our most desired pages, products, and features, how to best direct visitors to our Websites, and where there might be browser or service provider connection issues.
2. LOCATION INFORMATION
Our Websites provide features, such as a store locator service and the ability to check-in at our stores, if you have enabled the location-based services on your mobile devices. The features on our Websites that require determining your location may make use of the GPS information on your mobile device. Sometimes we use other information, such as your IP address or nearby wireless access points or cell phone tower locations, to roughly estimate where you are to provide you the feature on our Websites that requires understanding where you are located. If you use one of the features on our Websites that require locating you, we will collect and process your location data for this purpose. If you do not consent to or disable location-based services we may ask you to manually select the region where you are located, or to enter your zip code to find a nearby store; if you chose not to provide this information some features of the Websites may not be available.
3. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Categories of personally identifiable information collected online include name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, payment card information, recipient’s name, address and email address, modeling information (including name, size stats, work information, and contact information), use of our Websites tied to one of these categories and other information you choose to provide, including through your personal social media accounts, as described below.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED IF YOU ALLOW US TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Studio Zhe may allow you to use your Personal Social Media Accounts on Social Media Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Tumblr, Pinterest et al. (“Personal Social Media Accounts”) to provide us the information requested when you participate in features on our Websites. If you chose to provide us information through your Personal Social Media Accounts, Studio Zhe could collect some, and possibly all, of the data indicated on the Request for Permission screen that you click to grant us permission to collect this information. This information could include your name, email address, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, birthday, likes, education history, work history, current city, hometown, interests, relationship status, location, and any other information you have shared with everyone on your Personal Social Media Accounts. Please keep in mind that your Personal Social Media Accounts may change the types of information that may be accessed when you use this process to provide us information, so you should carefully review the Request for Permission from your Personal Social Media Accounts prior to using this method of providing information to our Websites. It is also possible that Studio Zhe will be able to continue to collect this information from your Personal Social Media Accounts should the information be revised by you later.
We offer applications for download to your mobile device that provide you with various interactive features (“Apps”).
The collection and means of collecting information through any currently existing or future App are discussed in this policy when referencing Websites under the following sections:
- “General Browsing”
- “Location Information”
- “Personally Identifiable Information We Collect”
- “Information Collected If You Allow Us to Access Your Personal Social Media Accounts”
- “Cookies and Advertising”
The use and sharing of information through any currently existing or future App are discussed in this policy when referencing Websites under the following sections:
- “Using Information We Collect Online”
- “Information We Share With Third Parties”
- “Cookies and Advertising”
- The use of some features of an App will ask for permission to access data on your mobile device, such as your photos. We will only access this data if you provide consent when asked by the App. Please note, some features of the App are only available if you allow us to access the requested content.
- If you provide consent when asked, the App will send push notifications (“Notifications”) to your mobile device. These Notifications can be sent to you and viewed by you even if you are not actively using the App. The Notifications may be specific to your interactions with us and maybe location-specific if you have consented to location-based services.
- See the “Opt-Out” section below for the choices you have regarding the collection of location-based information and data from your mobile device, and receipt of Notifications.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON PAGES STUDIO ZHE HAS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
Personal information may be collected directly by Studio Zhe through our Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting the Studio Zhe Social Media Page.
The social media sites where Studio Zhe has Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Studio Zhe about your use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and use of the content.
USING INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
We use the information collected on our Websites to fulfill product orders; to fulfill your requests (such as contact us, click to chat, email a friend, coming soon product alert, wish list or a postcard); to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of an order or delivery difficulties; to serve site content; to provide marketing communications regarding our products, services, and promotions to you and to people in your account address book; to analyze your activity with us, including interaction with our Websites, the effectiveness of our advertising and your purchases; to personalize our communications to you; to respond to your inquiries; to update information maintained in your online Membership; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; to develop our products, services, and Websites; and to consider you for employment. Studio Zhe uses the information collected on its Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; to analyze your activity on our Social Media Pages and to develop our products and services. See the “Opt-Out” section below for the choices you have related to receiving marketing communications from us.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
If, when you provide us your email, you elect to share your email address with our affiliated companies so that they may send you promotional materials, we will share your email address with them. If you sign up to receive promotional text messages from any of our affiliated companies by providing your mobile phone number, we will share your mobile phone number with them. You can be assured that except for similar limited circumstances as specified below and also in their privacy policies, our affiliated companies will not sell or rent your email address to unrelated third parties.
We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our affiliates and other unaffiliated companies for their marketing purposes. See the “Opt-Out” section below for instructions on how to opt-out of sharing with unaffiliated companies.
Please be aware that we may use third parties to assist us with our Websites, our e-commerce business, and our Social Media Pages. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided by third-party service providers are: fulfilling orders (including, but not limited to, processing payments, providing fraud prevention services, and verifying addresses); providing electronic online investor information; providing advertising services, including on social media sites and internet search engines; monitoring and analyzing Site activity, your actions in response to our emails and the effectiveness of our advertising; conducting surveys; administering and maintaining employment application information; administering and sending text messages and Notifications via a mobile device; offering interactive features on our App; and administering emails, promotions, sweepstakes or contests. The personal information you provide us may be shared, as necessary, directly with the relevant third parties to so carry out functions on our behalf. It is possible that some of these service providers will be located outside of the United States.
You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good-faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Websites, the Websites or the public.
If Studio Zhe were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or if it acquires another business entity or is involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, and may also be retained by Studio Zhe. Other than this acquisition, sale or reorganization, we do not sell or rent your email address to unrelated third parties.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
WHAT ARE COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS, AND URL LINKS, AND HOW ARE THESE USED ON OUR WEBSITES OR IN OUR EMAILS?
Our Websites use, and our third-party service providers may also use, Pixel Tags (also known as Web beacons, Web bugs, and Clear GIFs) on the Websites and in emails. A Pixel Tag is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a Webpage or email message. Pixel Tags may be used to collect the same information about your visit that is collected through cookies, as noted above. We may also collect information about a search engine used, and a search engine advertisement clicked to navigate to the Websites. Pixel Tags in emails help us confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails (including your interaction with our Websites as a result of receiving the email) and the time our email is viewed. This information helps us to make similar evaluations about our Websites and emails as with cookies and to determine the most desired features and information so that we can provide those features and information to you and personalize our interactions with you. This information may also be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you from your visits to our Websites.
In addition, our email communications to you may include a “click-through URL” linked to a particular page on one of our Websites. By clicking on one of the URLs, you will automatically enter one of our Websites and we may collect information related to the “click-through”. You may avoid having this information collected by not clicking on the URL links in our email communications.
HOW DO THIRD PARTIES SERVE YOU OUR ADVERTISEMENTS?
We contract with third-party advertising companies to serve you advertisements. Non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. Some third parties may collect non-personally-identifying information about you by placing cookies on your browser and/or using Pixel Tags when you visit our Websites. These advertising companies may use and share the information gathered about your visit to our Websites to deliver our ads on other websites that are a part of their online advertising networks and/or search engines. We receive aggregate information from these third parties to gauge our advertising effectiveness. To stop receiving ads from a third-party advertising company we use, click on the link included in the advertisement, and follow the instructions on opting out. We may use more than one third party company for advertising, which would require you to opt-out of each company through each of the various advertisement links separately. If you would like more information about how third-party advertising works in general and more information on how to opt-out, go to: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (you will leave this site for a centrally managed online site where you can specify your preference).
- Collection of Mobile Device Location Information Through our Mobile Sites and Apps. Your mobile device may allow you to disable location-based services on your device, which will prevent our Websites from accessing your mobile device location information. For specific questions regarding disabling your device’s location services, we recommend you review the specific instructions provided for your mobile device. Note that some features on our Websites, such as check-in, may not be available if you disable location-based services.
- Notifications and Access to Data on Your Mobile Device. If you have provided consent and no longer wish to receive Notifications, or no longer want us to access the specific information on your device (e.g., photos, etc) for which you previously gave consent, you will need to adjust the settings on your mobile device. Please note, the process for changing settings on your mobile device may vary; to learn how to change these settings refer to the specific instructions provided for your mobile device.
- Email. You can choose the frequency at which you receive marketing emails or unsubscribe if you no longer want to receive marketing emails from Studio Zhe, or our affiliated companies. To unsubscribe from Studio Zhe go to the unsubscribe page, or to unsubscribe from our affiliated companies if you have created an account go to the email and phone page within the “My Info” section of the Websites, click on “manage your marketing preferences”, and select the option to no longer receive emails in the dropdown menus for each brand, and press ‘SUBMIT.’ Please be aware, however, even if you request to limit the frequency you can receive marketing emails or be removed from our email marketing list, you may still receive email confirmations for any orders placed on our Websites.
- Text Message Marketing. If you have signed up to receive text messages from Studio Zhe, or any of our affiliated companies, but no longer wish to receive these mobile messages, simply follow the opt-out instructions included in each mobile message or follow the opt-out instructions in the Studio Zhe Texts Terms & Conditions for each brand. Please note, if you unsubscribe by sending a text or by going to the email and phone page within the “My Info” section of the Websites you may receive a reply message confirming that you have opted out of receiving text messages.
- Postal Marketing. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from Studio Zhe via regular postal mail, please email us at [email protected] and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from the Studio Zhe postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
- Third-Party Postal Address Sharing. If you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected] and ask us not to share your postal address with unaffiliated companies, including the postal address.
IF YOU APPLY FOR A MODELING JOB OR ATTEND CASTING CALLS
We invite who is interested in becoming a model to attend casting calls. If you would like to attend one of our casting calls, we may ask you to electronically send us information such as your statistics and age and to provide us with photographs or video footage of you. We may share this information and media with the modeling agency that we engage to assist us in determining whether we are interested in you becoming a model.
If you electronically send us information about your interest in being a model for us (such as your name, size stats, work information, contact information, photographs, and video), we will only use that information to determine whether we are interested in you being a Studio Zhe model and to contact you about prospective modeling. We may share also that information with our modeling agency. The modeling agency will use your information solely to assist us in determining whether we are interested in you being a Studio Zhe model.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION IN YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have created an online account or become a member of StudioZhe.com we prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information, including your billing address, preferred shipping information, payment details, and contact information. Just sign in to your account with your email address and password, or your Facebook account information, and you will see an overview page where you can update your information.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to StudioZhe.com. StudioZhe.com is intended for users who are 13 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If a parent, guardian or anyone else becomes aware of personal information we have collected from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us at 415-500-5333 or via email at [email protected]
For your convenience and enjoyment, our Websites may contain links to other websites. We do not evaluate and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We would urge you to review the privacy policies on each link to ensure that you are comfortable with their privacy policies and practices.
Studio Zhe limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and Studio Zhe employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your payment card number via email.
We designed our online store to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Browsers that do not meet this requirement will be prevented from navigating the online store section of our Websites. See “Supported Web Browsers” for more information. While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
StudioZhe.com supports the following Web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 3.6+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0+, Google Chrome 14.0+, and Apple Safari 5.0+. Additionally, some of the site content requires Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or later.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at the following address:
567 Sutter St. 3rd Floor
San Francisco, California 94102 USA